The following is a breakdown of what criteria each Scholarship/Bursary application will be scored by.
- Career goals clearly stated and defined.
- Summary of relevant nursing experience.
- Future benefits of their education to Perioperative Nursing.
- Their reason for applying for the Bursary.
LETTERS OF REFERENCE
- States the applicants ability to successfully complete the course and apply knowledge to practice.
- Addresses the applicants perioperative nursing ability.
VERIFICATION OF REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- Has been a member of the Regional group for a minimum of 2 consecutive preceding years, attending meetings on a regular basis.
- Has served on the executive, a committee or provided leadership in their regional organization.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS
- Member of the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario.
- Certified Perioperative Nurse - Canadian Nurses Association (include number & date of certification/recertification).
- Participation in the preparation of the CNA Certification Exam.
- Has been a presenter at an OR or related conference or entered the poster presentation at the ORNAO conference.
- Has published an article(s) in the OR Journal.
- Has served on an ORNAO Committee.